TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms of Services carefully, because they govern your use of this Site, https://ultimateevents4all.com (the “Site”). By using the Site you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to them, you cannot use the Site.
We may change these Terms of Services from time to time by publishing an amended version here, and you accept any changes by continuing to use the Site. We may change any aspect of the Site itself at any time.
1. Who We Are:
• We are IPAP Ultimate Holdings Limited (referred to as “Ultimate Events”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We are registered in the United Kingdom with company registration No. 12726243.
2. How You May Use The Site:
• You may only use the Site lawfully for purposes and in a manner, which does not damage the Site or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person, firm or company. You agree to use the Site (or any part of it) in accordance with all applicable laws relevant to the jurisdiction from which you access the Site.
• You may download and store one copy of any page or other element of the content of the Site (the “Content”), and may make one printed copy, for your personal (non-commercial) use only, but you must not distribute any Content to other people or delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. If you wish to make further copies of any Content, or to distribute copies of any Content to other people, you must first obtain our written permission.
• You agree that in using the Site (or any part thereof) or the Content you will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or component of the Site or the Content, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. In the event that you have a claim against another user of the Site arising out of that user’s use of the Site or the Content, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
• You confirm that you are of legal adult age in the country of your domicile. We advise parents or guardians who permit their children to use the Site that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using the Site, and in particular any interactive element of the Site, should be made aware of the potential risks to them by their parent or guardian.
• You agree that you will not place or transmit false or misleading information on or through this Site or input or upload to this Site any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system or this Site.
• You agree that we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site at any time and for any or no reason whatsoever, even if we continue to allow others to use it. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss caused by termination or suspension of your access to the Site.
• In addition, you as a User must not:
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organisation;
- use the Site to send junk email or ‘spam’ to people who do not wish to receive email from you;
- use the Site to conduct, display or forward surveys, raffles, lotteries, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- interfere with, or disrupt, the service or services or networks connected to the service and introduce any computer virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or instructions) to our or other users systems;
- disclose any information relating to any donor except with the consent of the donor or as permitted by applicable local laws.
• You must be at least 18 years old to use our Platform – You may not use our register for an account on our Platform or use our Services if you are under 18 years of age (a “Minor”). If you will be using the Platform on behalf of a Minor, you agree to these terms on behalf of that Minor and you represent that you have the authority to do so. If you do not have such authority you must not use our Platform.
We reserve the right to cancel your membership and delete any page without notice in the event of a breach of these Terms of Services.
3. Our Liability / Access:
• The Site and the Content are provided as a convenience and for general information purposes only. Commentary and other Content posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Therefore, although we have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the Site and the Content we do not warrant that it will always be available, that it will be free from errors, bugs or viruses or that the Content is accurate or up to date (and any reliance placed on the Content is entirely at your own risk). To the extent possible under applicable law we exclude all liability which might otherwise arise, in contract, tort (including negligence) or on any other basis, as a result of your access to or use of the Site or the Content.
• Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site for update and maintenance. We shall endeavour to provide you with notice of any scheduled maintenance. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site or the Content. You are also fully responsible for ensuring that any person who has access to the Site through your Internet connection is aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
• We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the content of any other sites that we may link to from the Site. The inclusion of links to other sites does not mean that we endorse them.
• Ultimate Events does not, and nothing in these Terms of Services shall act to, exclude or limit Ultimate Events’ liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited. You agree that your use of the Site and its associated services is on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that your use of the Site and its associated services is at your sole risk. Ultimate Events does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to our services and operation of the Site and associated services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these Terms of Services and except for the rights, guarantees and remedies which cannot be excluded, Ultimate Events does not provide other conditions, guarantees, warranties or terms in relation to the Site or its associated services, to the extent permissible by law. Ultimate Events shall undertake general maintenance and upkeep of the Site, at the times set out in the applicable country specific terms, from time to time. During these periods, the Site and its associated services may not be available for use. In exceptional circumstances, the Site and associated services may also become unavailable at other times.
• Ultimate Events shall only be liable under these Terms of Services for losses which are reasonably foreseeable and caused by Ultimate Events’ breach of these Terms of Services or Ultimate Events’ negligence. Ultimate Events’ total liability to you arising under or in connection with these Terms of Services, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the total sum of our professional indemnity insurance policy.
• Ultimate Events’ liability to you shall not include losses relating to any business of yours or your own losses such as lost or corrupt data, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of business opportunity, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, loss of or waste of management or other staff time.
• Ultimate Events assume no responsibility whatsoever for the cancellation of an event advertised on the Site. Furthermore, if you are a participant in an event you, by registering as a user and participant hereby confirm that you are medically fit and able to participate in such events. We would recommend that all participants be medically checked by a medical practitioner, prior to engaging in any event or physical activity.
• Ultimate Events may change the format and content of the Site and its associated services from time to time. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Site to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Site, including the latest version of these Terms of Services.
4. Intellectual Property:
• All content and intellectual property in the site are either supplied or uploaded by our partners and event organisers who have permission to use them to market their events and they hold the licence, Trademark and the Content. Those rights are protected by laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Ultimate Events takes no responsibility for any content used on this website or that taken from this website and used on other websites not owned by us.
• Except as specifically permitted in clause 2 (How you may use the Site), you agree that you will not copy, distribute or otherwise use any element of the Site or the Content, and that you will not otherwise infringe our intellectual property rights (or those of our licensors) in the Site or the Content.
• If you wish to quote our editorial content in promotional materials or on product packaging, please contact our service desk as outlined in clause 14 (Contact us). Generally, we will ask that you sign an agreement with us stating that you will use the quote in context, attribute the quote accurately and identify us as the source. Please keep in mind, however, that we do not sponsor or endorse products or services of others.
5. Your Ultimate Events 4 All Account
You are allowed to maintain only one active account on our Platform. Profiles registered with someone else’s email address may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. Where multiple logins for the same person have been created these will be merged into the most recently logged in or created of the profiles. Content from all profiles will be merged into the new singular profile.
6. Do NOT Rely on information on this Platform
The content on our Platform is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Platform. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our Platform is accurate, complete or up to date.
While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on the Ultimate Events site, we do not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor do we guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. Results published on our Platform may contain information supplied to us by event organisers and participants. As we are unable to verify all the information that we are supplied with, we do not guarantee the accuracy of some of the personal details mentioned in the results (such as names, ages etc…).
Ultimate Events reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately and without notice suspend or permanently deny your access to all or part of the Site and associated services where you breach these Terms of Services including where there is any actual or suspected fraudulent, criminal or improper use of the Site or associated services. These Terms of Services shall terminate automatically upon the removal by you or Ultimate Events of your page from the Site. These Terms of Services will continue to apply to past use by you.
Upon termination or suspension or denial of access to the Site and associated services, funds already received on your behalf by Ultimate Events will be handled in accordance with the provisions above, provided that any potential repayment (where applicable) may be delayed where Ultimate Events conducts an investigation regarding your use of the Site and associated services and may decide to refuse to pay funds across to you where you have breached these Terms of Services. In such circumstances Ultimate Events may authorise a refund of donations to donors.
Any funds raised for a charity by an individual or entity, either by registration or donation, are non-refundable and shall be credited to the Charity, minus credit card & bank related transaction fees (and any other Fees highlighted to the Event Organiser).