1. Information about us and how to contact us:
• We are IPAP Ultimate Holdings Limited (referred to as “Ultimate Events”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We are registered in the United Kingdom with company registration No. 12726243.
• WE ARE NOT THE EVENT ORGANISER. Unless otherwise stated on our Platform, we are not the organiser or owner of the Events or the seller of the products listed on our Platform, these are provided by the Event Organiser listed on the Event registration page on the Platform or otherwise indicated during the registration process. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ORGANISATION, HOSTING, POSTPONEMENT OR CANCELLATION OF SUCH EVENTS AND FOR THE PRODUCTS. THE EVENT ORGANISER IS ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE.
• How to contact us. We can only accept queries about event registration or payment if made using our support email: email@example.com
• How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email by using the contact details that you provided to us.
• “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
2. Our Services:
Through our Platform we provide the following services (“Services”):
• Our Platform allows organisers (“Event Organiser”) of events (“Event”) to list and promote their Events on our Platform and to sell related products (“Products”)
• Our Platform allows an individual, company or other entity (such as a club or group) to register for Events and to buy Products (“Participant”)
• We act as a data and payment processing agent for Event Organisers
• We display timing results for Events on our Site
• We share Event photographs and video footage with Event Organisers and with Participants, on behalf of the Event Organiser
• Other related services
We may update and change our Services from time to time. Unless otherwise stated, our Services do not include organising the Events
3. About Our Terms
• What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our Services (as defined above) to you through our websites, domains, applications or other services that we offer, including:
• https://ultimateevents4all.com – an event registration platform and all of the webpages, subdomains and subparts of those platforms (our “Platform“).
• Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you use our Services. You should read the complete terms as this is a legally binding contract and contains information about your legal rights. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide Services to you and other important information.
• You accept these terms. These terms govern our Services, all of which are offered subject to your acceptance of these terms, without modification. By using our Services you confirm that you accept these terms. If you do not agree to these terms or any part of these terms, you must not use our Services. If you use the Services on behalf of an entity or other individuals, then you agree to these terms on behalf of that entity (and its affiliates) and those individuals, and you represent that you have the authority to do so.
• You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services. You may not register for an account on our Platform or use our Services if you are under 18 years of age (a “Minor“). If you will be using the Services on behalf of a Minor, you agree to these terms on behalf of that Minor and you represent that you have the legal right to do so. If you do not have such a right, you must not use our Services. The age restrictions for an Event will be included within the Event Organiser’s terms and conditions.
• We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
4. Our Relationship With You:
– We are not the Event Organiser.
• Our Platform provides the Services listed above. Unless otherwise stated on our Platform, we are not the organiser or owner of the Events or the seller of the Products, which are provided by the Event Organiser listed on the Event registration page on the Platform or otherwise indicated during the registration process. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ORGANISATION, HOSTING, POSTPONEMENT OR CANCELLATION OF SUCH EVENTS AND FOR THE PRODUCTS. THE EVENT ORGANISER IS ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE.
• It is the obligation of the Event Organiser and not us to ensure that an Event or any Event information or Products provided through the Platform meet all applicable laws, rules, regulations and satisfactory standards.
• We cannot guarantee that an Event or a Product will be exactly as described by the Event Organiser. The Event Organiser may need to make changes to the Event or Product for legal, regulatory, safety, technical or other reasons. You should check the Event registration page for updates. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE CHANGES.
• The Event Organiser will impose additional terms. We will provide you with the applicable terms and conditions of the Event on behalf of the Event Organiser. These terms will form a binding agreement between you and the Event Organiser. You agree to abide by those terms and conditions of the Event, and all other rules and regulations provided by the Event Organiser. To the extent there is any conflict between these terms and the terms of the Event Organiser, these terms will prevail.
• How we will accept your registration. Our acceptance of your Event registration or Product order on behalf of the Event Organiser will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us for the provision of the Services.
• If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your Event registration or Product order on behalf of the Event Organiser for whatever reason, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you or, if already charged, we will refund you.
• Your transaction receipt number. We will assign a transaction receipt number and tell you what it is when we accept your transaction. It will help us if you can tell us the transaction receipt number whenever you contact us about your transaction.
• You must provide us with accurate information. In order for us to provide the Services, you must provide us with true and accurate information when creating an account or registering for an Event on the Platform. For instance, you must not provide: made-up name/nick name; false date of birth; incorrect email address / mobile number or any other information or data that is not true or valid.
• How we use Event photographs and results. Where requested to do so by an Event Organiser, we (or our affiliated entities or contractors) may capture photographs and video footage of the Event (and before and after the Event as we may reasonably require) and its Participants. You hereby agree to us capturing your image, name, voice and likeness and any other biographical or other information or data related to you (including run times and results) in such a way and acknowledge that all such material shall be owned by us or the Event Organiser. You hereby grant us and the Event Organiser the right, permission and authority to use (and to sub-license) in perpetuity and throughout the world any such audio-visual material and data in connection with the production, advertising, promotion, sale and marketing of the Event, future events, the Event Organiser and our Services.
5. Price and Payment:
• Where to find the price for the Event or Product. The price of registration for an Event and the price of a Product will be indicated on the Event registration page and during the payment process on our Platform.
• Ultimate Events Services fee. Our fee for providing the Services may be included within the price of the Event registration or the price of the Product or may be charged separately and will be indicated during the payment process. (“Service Fee“).
• Where chargeable, VAT is included. If applicable to the Event registration or Product fees, VAT will be charged at the applicable rate and is included within the fees indicated.
6. Cancelling a Purchase and Refunds:
• Usually, a registration can be cancelled up to thirty (30) days prior to the Event date. Some Events may permit you to cancel your registration after this time. The last date for cancellation is published on each Event registration page. In exceptional instances, extenuating circumstances may force an earlier cancellation date to be published. It is your responsibility to check individual Event registration pages for details.
• Where a registration or purchase is cancelled directly by the Event Organiser, Ultimate Events will notify you (subject to receiving the necessary information from the Event Organiser) (“Cancellation Notice“).
• Where an Event is postponed and the Cancellation Notice contains a date for the rescheduled event, you will have the option to:
• transfer your registration to the rescheduled event at no cost, in which case you do not need to take any action; or
• cancel your Event registration (and related purchases) and receive a refund, subject to you cancelling your registration through your Ultimate Events account by the date published on the Event registration page.
• Where the Event is postponed and the Cancellation Notice does not contain a date for the rescheduled event, we will publish the rescheduled date no later than the date of the postponed Event.
• Where an Event that is free to enter for all Participants is cancelled, your Event registration will be cancelled, and no refund given for your registration and associated purchases.
• Where a chargeable Event is cancelled, you shall cancel your Event registration/ purchase through your Ultimate Events Online account (or we will cancel your registration purchase by the date of the cancelled Event), and you will be provided with a refund in accordance to the organisers terms.
• We may provide you with an ‘Event Insurance Fee’ option on any Event registration/ purchase on the Platform, which is non-refundable. If you choose to pay this fee and then subsequently decide to cancel your registration or return the Product within the permitted time period and subject to applicable terms, you are eligible for a full refund of the Event registration/ purchase fee paid (excluding Service Fees, which are non-refundable). In addition, the ‘Event Insurance Fee’ option guarantees a refund of the protected Event registration / purchase if an Event is cancelled or postponed (and you no longer wish to participate on the new date).
• If you did not add the ‘Event Insurance Fee’ option to your Event registration / purchase your refund is subject to our standard “Refund Processing Fee” of AED50 (or equivalent currency). Amounts less than the Refund Processing Fee cannot be refunded and are forfeited in full.
• All refunds are processed directly to the original payment card. The refund process should take 2-3 days, but possibly as many as 10 days (excluding weekends/ holidays) but is subject to the terms and processes of the relevant card issuer.
• Any partial or full value of an Event registration or Product paid for with a discount code will not be refunded.
• Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms, Ultimate Events reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, acting in its sole discretion, in relation to Event registrations and Product purchases (“Special Measures”), including (without limitation) by cancelling/refunding a registration or purchase without notice to you that:
• has been made in breach of these terms or the applicable terms of the Event or Event Organiser, including without (limitation) a breach of an Event’s age restrictions, and which is therefore invalid; or
• is a duplicate of an existing registration or purchase.
7: Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
• We are not responsible to you for loss or damage caused by the Event, the Products or the Event Organiser. Unless otherwise indicated, the Event Organiser is responsible for the Events and any Products sold.
• We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• We are not liable for business losses. If you use the Services for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• Our liability is limited. In any event, our liability to you is limited to the cost of registration for the relevant Event to which any claim, damage or loss relates.
8. Our rights to end the contract:
• We may end the contract. We may end the contract for our Services at any time by writing to you if:
• you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within seven (7) days of us reminding you that payment is due.
• you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Services; or
• for any other reason upon us giving ten (10) days written notice.
Ultimate Events reserves the right to change / amend these terms and conditions and will do so by publishing these changes on the page above – if you need to contact us regarding any aspect of our website please email: firstname.lastname@example.org