It also describes your data protection rights, including the right to object to some of the processing that ultimateevents4all.com carries out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “What rights do I have?” below. If you are under the age of 18 you are not permitted to create a profile on ultimateevents4all.com. If an adult creates a profile on your behalf, it is the adult who enters into this policy and agrees to its terms.
How we use your data:
• Ultimateevents4all.com uses your personal data in order to provide the services to you, for service administration purposes, to personalise the content you see on the website, to identify your location and to improve the services offered to you.
• Data is shared with companies processing your data on ultimateevents4all.com’s behalf and on ultimateevents4all.com’s instruction. ultimateevents4all.com may also share your data with event organisers in order to provide the services you have requested.
• Where we rely on your consent, such as for processing your data in order to provide personalised services to you, or sending direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
What information do we collect?:
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with our Platform, when you purchase goods and services from us, or if you interact with us at an event.
This can include:
• your name, username and password
• your gender
• your age/date of birth
• your home address, email address and phone number
• your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
• information related to the browser or device you use to access our Platform, including, but not limited to, IP addresses and location data
• your medical data, should you wish to share this with us
• your answers to bespoke questions posed by event organisers
What information do we receive from third parties?:
Sometimes, we receive information about you from third parties. In particular, this might include whether you attended an event or timing data collected at an event.
How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?:
We process this personal data for the following purposes:
• To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: this is relevant where you book an event from an event organiser on our website. This includes:
• verifying your identity
• communicating with you
• providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products, prizes or services
• sharing your data with event organisers.
• As required to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
• to provide products and services you have requested, and respond to any comments or complaints you may send us
• to contact you about a submission you have made to our Platform, including any content which you provide
• to display your name as the author of a contribution to our Platform
• to monitor use of our Platform and online services, and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and Platform, to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience (both online and offline)
• to personalise our Platform (including any future platforms), products or services for you (e.g. we may display personally specific advertising to you)
• if you provide credit or debit card details when making payment, our payment processing partners may use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent any fraud
• we monitor customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable laws
• we use information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others about our Platform or our products or services
• we will use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary
• Where you give us consent:
• we will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, our affiliates, event organisers and carefully selected partners
• we place cookies and use similar technologies in accordance with our Cookies Policy and the information provided to you when those technologies are used
• on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time, such as for the purposes of preparing user recommendations.
• For purposes which are required by law in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing:
Where we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in our electronic communications or by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will we share this data with, where and when?:
We will keep your data generally confidential but we may share your data in the following instances:
• We will make certain data, such as results listings, available on our Platform for the benefit of all users of our Platform
• We will share your data with third parties to check the validity of the bank account information you provide to us
• We will share your personal data with third parties (such as event organisers) where we obtain your consent at that time. We will only share the specific personal data which you authorise us to share with such third party. In such case they will be a data controller and they may have their own privacy terms detailing how they use that personal data
• Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws
• Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers, who will process it on behalf of Ultimate Events 4 ALL for the purposes identified above. Such third parties include event organisers as well as providers of website hosting and identity checking
• Personal data may also be shared with professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services to us
• In the event that our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
What rights do I have?:
• Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
• Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
• Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
• Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
• Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Links to other websites:
Changes of business ownership and control:
• We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
• In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling IPAP Ultimate Holdings Limited (Ultimate Events 4 All) to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical / performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.