Come and join us for a triathlon training camp starting on 10th December and ending on 11th December mid-afternoon. It is recommended that you stay the night before at the hotel to be able to arrive early to training on the first day.
There is an option to stay one night only if you cannot stay the whole weekend. The bike courses are undulating and safe, and you will ride with a support car along the rolling hills of the Hajjar mountains. There is an option for flat courses for mixed abilities.
The goal of the training camp is to heavily overload your body with training stimulus, and accumulate as much training stress as possible. There is one strength session included to demonstrate techniques and ideas only. Going to the gym once will not give you any measurable strength gains. For the purpose of this training and knowledge gain, we will incorporate a lot of volume and intensity to get those training stress scores up during these two days.
• Support cars with drivers along the bike course
• Lifeguard and kayak support for the swim course
• Water stations with ice cooler
• Towel stations
• Bike racks
• Secured bicycle storage
• Healthy pre-race snacks
• Private group dining space
• Photography (optional extra charge)
• Full board (3 meals a day)
• All tuition
• Bike rental, cycling equipment, mechanical service, spare parts not included
The training camp organisers fee is non refundable, so make sure when sigining up that you can attend.
We have partnered with worldwide event insurance specialists Protecht to give you extra peace of mind, especially as things sometime happen that are beyond our control, especially today with the current Covid-19 situation.
Once you have selected your ticket and clicked the BUY button you will be taken to the checkout where you will be able to purchase insurance, all you need to do is click the select button and you are now covered.
The Camp is based at the Oceanic Hotel Khorfakkan Resort & Spa and registration includes one or two nights stay in a single or double room
Please see Schedule listed below
- December 9, 2022 16:00Check in to the Oceanic Hotel
Check in register to collect your swag bag
- December 10, 2022 05:30Day 1 - Early Small Breakfast & Warm Up 30 mins
Time for a small early breakfast and then a warm up on the beach.
Practice entry into the water and race
- December 10, 2022 06:15Day 1 - Tactics & Endurance Swim followed by a Run 135 mins
Time to learn some tactics and then take part in an endurance swim, followed by a 45 min run!
- December 10, 2022 09:30Day 1 - Breakfast & Downtime 90 mins
Time for breakfast and a bit of downtime
- December 10, 2022 13:30Day 1 - Lunch
Time for lunch with optional 30 mins of Yoga / Meditation afterwards !
- December 10, 2022 16:30Day 1 - Strength Session 45 mins
Strength session covering techniques and triathlon related strength sets
- December 10, 2022 19:00Day 1 - Dinner & Relax
Time for dinner and relaxation
- December 11, 2022 05:30Day 2 - Early Small Breakfast
Time for an early small breakfast!
- December 11, 2022 06:00Day 2 - Bike Training Skills & Ride 180 mins
Bike Training skills and ride for 180 mins followed by a 20 mins on the flat course
- December 11, 2022 09:30Day 2 - Breakfast & Downtime
Time for Breakfast and a well earned rest
- December 11, 2022 11.30Day 2 - Stretching Session & Mobility 60 mins
Time for an hour of stretching and mobility techniques in the hotel gym
- December 11, 2022 13:00Day 2 - Lunch
- December 11, 2022 14:30Day 2 - Swim Session 60 mins
Learn some swim techniques and tactics
- December 11, 2022 16:00Day 2 - Triathlon Camp ends
And that's the end of a fun filled weekend!
Imagine soaking up the sun at the luxury Oceanic Khorfakkan Resort & Spa – a 4 star resort – enjoying the private secluded beach, warm sand, gleaming waters and lush greenery in a setting of the spectacular rolling hills of the Hajjar Mountains.
This Arabian resort offers an idyllic escape set on acres of UAE’s picturesque East Coast, tucked away in the coastal town of Khorfakkan. A mere 90 minutes’ drive from Dubai and Sharjah international airports; only 20 minutes from the cities of Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah; and a few minutes away from vibrant downtown attractions.
With 177 spacious guest rooms and lavish suites, 3 sea facing villas with 6 spacious bedrooms, exceptional dining establishments, outstanding recreational and leisure facilities, one of a kind dive sites and so much more, this luxury resort exemplifies a true escape.